Clifton Primary is an Outstanding (Ofsted 2009 and 2013) vibrant, multi-cultural school with a commitment to making a difference to the lives of our pupils and the community it serves.
The Governors are looking to appoint a teacher to join our friendly and highly motivated team and would welcome applications from experienced teachers.
You need to be an excellent teacher who:
- has QTS and has preferably completed their NQT year
- is passionate about pupils’ learning and raising standards;
- can inspire our children to achieve their very best;
- has a positive approach to challenge and change;
- is a flexible team player;
- is committed to making a difference to our community;
- has high expectations of both pupils and themselves;
- has a strong and focused work ethic;
- has the ability to promote speaking and listening through high quality activities
We can offer you:
a popular school with a positive ethos;
children who are eager to learn;
committed staff, governors and parents;
a real opportunity to be creative and inspire our pupils;
excellent support and professional development opportunities.
We would strongly recommend that you visit us before applying. Please contact Mrs V. Harold on 0121 464 2926 to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2017
Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interviews: week beginning: Monday 4th December 2017
For an application pack please visit our website.
Clifton Primary School, Brunswick Road,
Balsall Heath, Birmingham B12 8NX.
Tel: 0121 464 2926
No. on Roll: 900 Group 5 School