DIA are looking for an inspiring Music and Drama teacher with experience in an international school, teaching IB- MYP and IB-DP Music.
Dubai International Academy (DIA), caters to students from KG1 to IB Diploma.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP). In fact, we were the first school in the U.A.E authorised by the International Baccalaureate to offer the full continuum of the IB curriculum.
Experience IB-MYP and IB-DP, or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for leadership roles.
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Music and Drama/Performing Arts, and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools, www.innoventureseducation.com
PLEASE PUT “MUS/DRA 2020-21” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL.
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.