Hillingdon Music Hub is currently recruiting instrumental and classroom music teachers. We are a vibrant, thriving organisation, delivering a wide range of instrumental, vocal and classroom teaching in schools across the second-largest London borough.
Hillingdon Music Hub is seeking to appoint peripatetic and classroom specialist music teachers to deliver on one or more of our four key strands of activity. Depending on the choice/skills of the postholder, these can include:
- Peripatetic Teaching (for which we are seeking specialists in upper and lower strings, woodwind, brass and percussion)
- Whole Class Ensemble Tuition (teaching up to 30 primary students at a time on a particular instrument alongside school-based staff)
- Sessional Curriculum Music Teaching (teaching music to whole classes as a curriculum subject)
- Singing Teachers/Choir Leaders (working in schools and/or our Saturday Music School)
Successful candidates will be highly committed, enthusiastic and skilled musicians and music teachers, eager to join our team of motivated music professionals.
- You will have good knowledge of how to teach
- You are passionate about helping children advance their musical skills from any starting point and aspirational on their behalf.
- You might be a specialist in a particular instrument, or a great musical all-rounder. In either case, we have plenty of opportunity for advancing your teaching.
- You are organised in your lesson planning and school liaison.
- You have great professionalism, excellent punctuality and the ability to visit multiple school locations sometimes in a single http://day.
Work will be offered on a sessional basis with hourly rates at £21.73 (non-QTS) to £23.51 (QTS).
Mileage is claimable for car owners. We offer sick pay and the ability to opt into a teacher’s http://pension.
To apply please visit our website,
http://www.hillingdon.gov.uk/music and click on the 'Working With Us' link.
Deadline: Sat 2 June