Vision for Education are currently working with a secondary school in the Lincoln area who are seeking a qualified Music Teacher join their team of staff from January 2018. The role of Music Teacher will be a full time role working 4 days a week.
The ideal Music Teacher will be outstanding and passionate, a teacher who will share the vision of the school or achieving excellence and raising standards of teaching and learning. The Music Teacher will be a team player with excellent communication skills and have a clear understanding of current and future curriculum developments.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free training courses
- Support throughout your placements
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink