We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and experienced music teacher, who will be able work in our music department and to build on its success.
We expect that you:
· are a consistently outstanding teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for music;
· enjoy working with students in classrooms to ensure all learners achieve their best;
· have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Mulberry Academy Shoreditch outstanding;
· help everyone unlock their potential as learners; and
· you have been successful as a teacher and made a contribution to raising standards.
This post is suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please refer to the attached job description and the required skills and experience within it.
Full details of this post are available at http://www.mulberryacademyshoreditch.org/vacancies/
Your completed application form should reach the HR Team by email at by 8am on 23rd November 2018. You are advised to ensure your completed application form addresses the person specification criteria. We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted. Interviews will be on a date to be confirmed.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.