Kesser Torah College, located in Dover Heights, Sydney, is a Jewish educational facility offering Jewish Education and care for children aged 2 years – Year 12. Our Jewish orthodox school with a Chabad ethos accommodates over 400 students catering to over 200 families. With a staff complement of 90 professionals, the school is committed to enhancing academic and extra-curricular learning for each child as an individual, and to providing the highest quality Jewish and Secular education, as well as pastoral care. The teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe OBM continue to inspire the educational philosophy of Kesser Torah College.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Music teachers to join our school for a part- time position, commencing in Term 1, 2018. The successful applicant must demonstrate exemplary and innovative Music teaching and learning K-10. The ability to develop our small school band, choir and peripatetic music program would be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will have:
- Teacher qualifications approved by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) and a current WWCC
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a music teacher
- A high standard of competency and proficiency as a classroom music teacher
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A clear understanding of how children learn and can differentiate the curriculum to cater for individual needs
- The willingness to develop an understanding of and support our Jewish ethos.
- The willingness to teach an additional subject should it be required.Applicants should submit a Resumé and contact information from two referees
Applicants need to submit a letter of application along with current resume and the contact details of three professional referees.