Perivale Primary School is an outstanding two form entry school. Our recent Ofsted Inspection in 2017 found that “the quality of teaching is consistently high, the curriculum is exciting and pupils conduct and attitudes to learning are exemplary.”
We are seeking to appoint a teacher with a specialism in Music for January 2019 (or earlier) to teach and develop Music across the age (Nursery to Year 6) and ability range. Both full and part time options would be considered for the right candidate. Qualified Teacher Status is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Is a passionate and inspirational educator who complements an outstanding team dedicated to the delivery of a high quality music programme which has an impact on pupil outcomes.
- Has experience teaching music in Foundation Stage – Year 6.
- Is an accomplished musician - with piano and orchestral instrument skills highly desirable.
- Has experience leading whole school assemblies, ensembles or instrumental clubs and choirs and to actively promote and lead the school choir.
- Is highly motivated, exemplary practitioner with a strong work ethic
- Has a sound knowledge of the music curriculum, planning and assessment practices.
- Has knowledge of the use of ICT to enhance the music curriculum.
- Offers outstanding practice, which motivates pupils learning.
- Can inspire others – children and adults alike.
- Has a proven experience of working creatively, with a desire and ability to drive standards.
- Can work effectively, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can embrace change and innovation positively, with a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer:
- A real opportunity to make a positive impact.
- A real opportunity for development in the Teaching School Alliance.
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best.
- A supportive & dynamic team with good opportunities for CPD.
- Exceptional and inspiring environment.
- Supportive parents.
(Additional benefits include: *free onsite staff parking, *childcare vouchers, * active staff & wellbeing team, * loaned tablet for work use, *Local Authority bike scheme
This position is aimed at teachers with a consistent track record of good or outstanding teaching practice with the capacity and desire to continue improving.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact the School Office on 020 8997 0619 to arrange.
Closing Date:- Monday 26 November 2018
Assessment Date:- Monday 3 & Tuesday 4 December 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will require Enhanced DBS clearance check. Candidates who have lived or worked abroad in the last 5 years will require an overseas police check and will be asked to provide a good conduct certificate. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Interested applicants should download an application pack from the school website on www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org