Smart Teachers are seeking a Music Teacher for an Independent school located in South West Sydney. It is a coeducational Independent school that caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. The school promotes the pursuit of academic excellence and social responsibility. The school endeavours to foster the intellectual, spiritual and emotional needs of each student.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing ASAP
• Teaching Music across Years 7-10
• Early Career Teachers are encouraged to apply
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542174SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542174 SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).