Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated Music teacher who will instil a love of and passion for music in our students. We have excellent facilities including a full music technology suite, fully equipped practice rooms, a recording studio with live room and a 70 seat theatre with integrated PA and lighting rig. We also have an established and growing peripatetic programme supported by an extensive range of instruments and a thriving extra-curricular programme.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
- Is passionate about Music and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the faculty
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you;
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme • Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed and should be arranged by telephoning the school and speaking with Mr Scarlett. Visit http://www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies.html
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: 9am, Monday 21st May 2018.
We reserve the right to close the advert if a suitable shortlist is obtained so early application is encouraged.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.