Our client is an independent school located in Queensland's Western Downs region. The school is co-educational Christian education and comprises of a Kindergarten, Primary School and Secondary School on the one campus. The school aims to be a learning community where every student can shine – spiritually, academically, physically, emotionally and socially.
About the Role:
- Music Teacher
- Term 1 2022 start
- Regional Christian school
- Offer Kindergarten to Year 12 on the one campus, which boasts beautiful grounds and excellent facilities
- School which is enriched with a range of co-curricular activities that facilitate the further development of individual student strengths and abilities
- Candidates will need to be able to provide a faith reference
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2102-547339KB or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find our more about Tes, please visit our website