Applications are invited for the following vacancy at a non-selective co-educational Islamic School, located in Sydney's Western suburbs. This school is committed to pursuing academic excellence and enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
• Year 7-10 Music Teacher: Year 7 & 8 Mandatory / Year 9 & 10 Elective
• Full-time, Temporary position
• 12-month contract, with potential to become ongoing
• Commencing 8th March 2021, however, can be flexible
• Newly Qualified Teachers encouraged to apply
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Willingness to contribute to the school community
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547568BA, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales