JAMES ALLEN’S GIRLS’ SCHOOL
Permanent Full Time, 35 hours per week (occasional availability required evenings and at weekends for events, time off in lieu)
Salary £20,000 - £23,000
We are looking to recruit a highly organised and dynamic Music Technician to join the Music Department, to ensure the smooth running of all the department’s activities and events.
The successful candidate will have experience of recording and sound operation, good communication skills, and be highly computer literate. Knowledge and experience in lighting operation is desirable although not essential.
• A diverse benefit package including parking, gym membership and free lunches
• An opportunity to join one of the leading independent girls’ schools in the country.
• Generous Pension scheme – 5% by staff; 10% by employee paid into a defined contribution scheme
• Life assurance – 2x salary
• 25 days annual leave plus national holidays
• Free access to the Dulwich Picture Gallery
• Cycle to work scheme
To download a JAGS support staff application form and for further information please visit our website www.jags.org.uk/about/employment send completed applications to email@example.com or James Allen’s Girls’ School, 144 East Dulwich Grove, London SE22 8TE. Letters and CVs only will not be accepted.
Closing date: 6 October 2019
Interviews from: week commencing 7 October 2019
Interviews may be held at any stage after applications are received, therefore, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
JAGS is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children: applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Reg. charity No 1124853