Kristiansand International School is currently looking for a full time teacher to join our staff for the academic year 2018-2019 to cover a leave of absence. This role could be to teach MYP Mathematics or MYP Design or a combination of both subjects according to the experience and expertise of the applicant.
A strong candidate will have most, if not all, of the following attributes:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• Native-level spoken and written English language
• Experience of teaching in an international setting
• Experience and recent training in IB programmes
• Examples of recent innovation in the classroom and an analytical approach to its success
• The flexibility needed to work in a small school
A full time position at KIS currently consists of 18.9 contact hours, and pre-tax salaries range from approximately 400000 NOK to 600000 NOK. Further details about renumeration and terms of service are in the attached documentation.
Application should be made by clicking on the apply now button, completing the required information and uploading a CV. Details of at least two referees should be included, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer.
Applicants will be required to have their teaching qualifications recognised by UDIR (the Norwegian education department), and will need to present recent police checks from the last two countries of residence.