AIS welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the position of Secondary School Theatre Teacher. This is a full-time position collaboratively teaching IB MYP Theatre Grades 6-10, with the possibility of teaching IBDP Theatre Grades 11 & 12.
- Degree in related field
- 3-5 years of relevant teaching experience
- Experience in teaching IB MYP and/or DP Theatre
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to work collaboratively with secondary school teachers, students, parents, and staff
- A desire to team teach with other theatre teachers
- Experience in directing theatre productions
- Ideally experienced in examining or leading workshops for the IBO
- Experience in Technical Theatre
- A commitment to student-centered inquiry-based learning
- A growth-mindset looking to continually improve
To apply Please send resume and letter of interest as attachments via email to email@example.com ; please type "SS Theatre Teacher" into your subject line.