We are seeking dynamic and passionate teachers to inspire the young minds of the next generation in a happy and creative school with genuinely fantastic staff and really lovely children. We are especially proud of our SEN provision and of the way we work with each teacher to ensure the very best outcomes for children.
We value our staff – they are our greatest asset. We are particularly proud of our induction programme for NQTs, because by the end of their first year in teaching we have ensured they are well on the way to being outstanding practitioners. Isn’t that what you want for yourselves?
How do we help you?
- All our NQTs follow a bespoke in-house training programme which is tailored to meet your needs in your first year.
- We have been running this programme for a number of years and know it works for our NQTS – they thrive
- Training is provided by a mixture of outstanding practitioners from our own schools and outside speakers – all of it is highly relevant to your classroom practice
- You will have a skilled mentor in your school, who has received appropriate training themselves – a person who will take pride in ensuring you make the best possible progress
- If you can join us at the end of your training in the summer term, we will employ you straight away so that you are salaried over the holiday
- An advantage of starting before the end of the summer term, is that you can start preparing for your first class straightaway and quickly become familiar with the school and your colleagues.
- All teachers in your year group have their PPA release at the same time so that you can plan and assess together in teams – our staff are great at helping each other and you will find this incredibly supportive
- Our curriculum is creative and makes teaching and learning fun – you will be supported to adapt and tailor it to the needs of your class and your own teaching style
- We have the same high standards and opportunities for all staff
We hope you are excited by the prospect of working for us and look forward to your application.
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, follow this link http://www.gipsyhillfederation.org.uk/staff/recruitment
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact Sonia Lima on 020 8670 3576.
Closing date: Monday 28th January 2019 by 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 28th January 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 6th February, Thursday 7th February and Friday 8th February 2019
The Gipsy Hill Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
The Gipsy Hill Federation
Executive Headteachers: Susan Holt and Laleh Laverick