Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
Vision for Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers from September 2019 to work in long-term and permanent roles in our client schools in Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield. Between March and July each year, Vision for Education receive hundreds of teaching roles for September across Secondary schools. Often, these roles are highly suited to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and we are very experienced in securing positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often 1 year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete an induction.
The desired Secondary Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2019. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
Vision for Education works with a large number of schools in the Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield area. We work with Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will:
- Have experience teaching children in your specific subject
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated secondary consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to Apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield branch.