Montpelier Primary School is a large and over-subscribed Outstanding School in Ealing, West London. Having been a National Support School since 2012, we were designated a Teaching School in 2016. This allows us to offer particularly targeted and robust CPD for all our staff. We are seeking to appoint newly qualified teachers to class teaching roles at this highly thought of Ealing School.
Montpelier is very popular amongst parents, resulting in a consistently high number of applications for places. Montpelier is a National Teaching School and National Support School and leads the West London Teaching Alliance. (www.westlondonteachingalliance.com). This allows us to give our staff access to unparalleled professional development and opportunities to work across and beyond the school. We have a proven track record in successfully supporting our newly qualified teachers and welcome those who want to develop themselves professionally and personally.
We regularly support teacher training placements for students from UCL Institute of Education, Roehampton University and Brunel University. Senior staff have a good understanding of how to support and develop new teachers and this is central to our ethos of creating a professional and friendly learning environment
In addition to this, the school benefits from staff parking, excellent public transport links and beautiful surroundings, being adjacent to an established arboretum.
We are looking for NQT class teachers who:
• are able to raise and sustain standards
• have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• have excellent curriculum knowledge
• are able to enthuse and inspire children
• can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
• have an interest in ICT to support learning.
• was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
• was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
• has a supportive leadership team
• is committed to continuing professional development
• is highly popular and well resourced
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
Closing date: Friday, 9th March at noon. We will meet and interview newly qualified teachers between 26th February and 9th March. There will be an opportunity to visit the school on Wednesday, 21st February from 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. and you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in visiting. During the visit, you will have an opportunit to tour the school and to ask questions.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found online.