Dates: Apply by 9am on Thursday 28th February 2019
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 6th March 2019
Post commences September 2019
Contract type: Full time
Pay Scale: Main Pay Scale
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Newly Qualified Teacher to join our team from September 2019 to teach one of our KS2 classes. Clifton is a happy and diverse school with pupils who love to learn.
In our recent Ofsted (Sept 2018) the report states,
“Pupils enjoy coming to school and are very proud to be part of the school community. They are polite and well behaved and show respect to other pupils and adults. Pupils’ attitudes to learning are good and they work hard and apply themselves well in lessons.”
“There is a good team spirit, and one member of staff commented, ‘Clifton Primary is a wonderful school with a real community feel.’”
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to embody our motto of ‘Aspire to Achieve’
• Is passionate, enthusiastic and committed to children’s learning through high expectations
• Has a passion for safeguarding which is demonstrated through their relentless drive to improve pupils life experiences
• Enjoys working in a multicultural and diverse setting with pupils who love learn
We can offer:
• A caring and supportive whole school community in a culturally rich and fully inclusive setting
• A commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance
• A creative working environment, open to innovation
• A supportive environment for NQT opportunities for professional development and a dedicated mentor
To find out more about our school, visit our website at: www.cliftonprimaryschool.com
We would be happy to meet any prospective candidates and give you a tour of the school.
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Abraao in the school office on 0208 574 5712 or email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be emailed to the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Thursday 28th February.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and Qualifications check.