Newly Qualified Teacher
Starting: September 2018 (July 2018)
Are you a soon to be Newly Qualified Teacher?
Are you looking for opportunities to progress in a rapidly improving school?
Our school is:
· A larger than average, 2 form entry primary (429 NOR)
· Vibrant and multicultural
· Committed to training and development of staff
· Part of the NET group, renowned for promoting excellence and innovation in education
We can offer:
· Paid employment from 1st July 2018 (including the summer holidays!)
· A comprehensive induction
· Recruitment/relocation allowance for the right candidate
· Fantastic children who are enthusiastic to learn
· A supportive team
· Strong leadership from a dedicated and experienced team
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative person who has a passion for education.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious professional to join our team of talented staff.
Come and meet our Headteacher, Nathan Butler-Broad, for a tour.
Application forms and relevant documentation can be downloaded from our website: http://www.netacademies.net/battle/category/teacher-vacancies/
Closing date: Friday 16th February 2018
Interview date: Week beginning 19th February 2018
Please do not send a CV as for purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept NETAT application forms.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.