NQT Recruitment Day!
Friday 18th January 2019
- 9.30am – 11.30am at Hawkes Farm Academy for future NQTs interested in our Hailsham Academies
- 1pm – 3pm at High Cliff Academy for future NQTS interested in our Newhaven Academies
Following our successful NQT recruitment day in 2018, we are looking to appoint talented newly qualified teachers across all phases to join our strong and committed team from September 2019.
The day will give interested trainee teachers the opportunity to:
- Find out what it is like to work with STEP Academy Trust
- Find out about our six unique Academies in Hailsham and Newhaven
- Meet and talk to our current NQTs
- Discover the many benefits we offer as a Trust to our NQTs and beyond
- Apply for a position at one or more of our East Sussex STEP Academies
Interested candidates will be:
In return, STEP Academy Trust and our Academies can offer you:
- An excellent and unrivalled NQT programme and CPD package
- Continuing CPD beyond your NQT year (including fully funded masters and nationally accredited leadership training)
- Research based curriculums which staff shape for the future
- The possibility of a paid induction programme following the completion of your studies in July 2019
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A free lunch each day, freshly prepared in house
- Significantly subsidised private healthcare and a range of other employee benefits
- An extremely friendly and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
To reserve a place, for further information about the day or regarding STEP East Sussex NQT recruitment, please email Hawkes Farm Academy: email@example.com
STEP East Sussex are currently accepting applications from NQTs for a September 2019 (or earlier) start. Visits to Hawkes Farm to discuss the positions are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit prior to our NQT Day, or to submit your completed application form and supporting statement, please email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st February 2019, but applications may be reviewed upon submission.
Please also take a look at the STEP Academy website for further information on the Trust: http://www.stepacademytrust.org/
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.