Required from September 2018. We are seeking an inspiring teacher of languages, with a passion for their subjects to join our team of talented staff. Well on its way to being outstanding, Ormiston Sudbury Academy is a “good school.” (Ofsted, March 2018) “Where progress is particularly strong it is as a result of teachers’ high levels of subject knowledge, which they use effectively to question pupils, offer support and provide additional challenge. Positive relationships between staff and students mean that students are confident to take risks, while teachers’ planning is effective in taking into account students’ different starting points. Pupils behave well around the school and in lessons. They are polite, friendly and welcoming.” We encourage all students to be the best that they can be, seeing each individual as unique, with their own strengths and areas to improve. Our students enjoy their lessons, they are inspired to be inquisitive about their learning; staff provide each one of them with personalised academic challenge that enables them to realise their potential.
The ideal candidate will:
• be a good classroom practitioner with a strong record of achieving good outcomes and a clear commitment to helping students reach their full potential
• possess a high level of professionalism
• have a desire to develop excellence and be an outstanding teacher
• be a committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• share the Principal’s vision to offer an exceptional education for all students on a day to day basis
We can offer you:
• an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation, where you will have access to promotion opportunities and superb professional development
• a happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations of staff and students
We welcome applications from any high performing, passionate, qualified teachers or NQTs looking for a new challenge or career progression.
Ormiston Trust is fast becoming one of the largest sponsors of academies in the country. It established Ormiston Academies Trust to manage the transformation of learning and improve performance in its academies. Ormiston Academies are encouraged to collaborate and share best practice. This process has been successful in ensuring rapid and quality-driven improvements for the entire family of Ormiston Academies. The Trust is an ethical sponsor, committed to improving the life chances of children and young people. Ormiston Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check, and confirmation of employment is subject to this. As part of Ormiston Academies Trust we adhere to the Equality Act 2010.
Applications should be posted directly to the Data Manager, Kirsty Phillips email@example.com
For further information Visit www.ormistonsudburyacademy.co.uk
Contact: Kirsty Phillips (Data Manager), 01787 375131, firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Wilson, (Principal), 01787 375131