Whether you're in the final months of, or you've recently completed, a PGCE in Primary Education then why not join the ABC Teachers NQT pool for September 2018?
ABC Teachers, part of TES, has built an excellent reputation throughout Staffordshire for providing Newly Qualifed Teachers (NQTs) and Recently Qualified Teacher (RQTs) with a platform to help kick start your teaching career.
Do you find that:
- You don't want to commit to one school so early in your teaching career
- You don't feel like you've found your teaching niche yet
- You want to continue your own development by experiencing what the different schools across the region have to offer
- You're looking for a permanent position but you want to "try-before-you-buy", in other words you're keen to secure a permanent role but how will you know it's the right school for you?
- You've applied for permanent vacancies but haven't been successful so far?
If any of the above sounds like you, then supply could be an excellent option. By working with ABC Teachers you will be assigned a lead consultant who will be your go to for advice.
We will help find you suitable work in array of schools to match your ambitions and your own personal situation and will work hard to help you complete your induction year as soon as possible.
If you would like to find out more then please don't hesitate to get in touch on: 01543 410500 and ask for Dave Sellar.
Website : www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.