Start your teaching career in English here!
For September 2018, we are seeking English NQTs who have a passion for working with young people and are committed to making a difference to their future.
Hazelwick is a happy and diverse school where the academic achievement and wellbeing of our students is at the heart of all we do. As one of the highest performing schools in West Sussex, with a Progress 8 score of +0.33, we have an unwavering focus on enabling our students to achieve their maximum potential.
Our large and thriving English department (18 teachers) is a fantastic team with a wide range of experience and expertise. We provide our students with a diverse curriculum throughout their school career. Within the department there are many opportunities to share resources and good practice linked to our programmes of study, with opportunities to add your own interpretations.
Crawley is a dynamic and growing community near Gatwick Airport and the school is only 30 minutes from Brighton (where many of our staff live) and a short 10-minute walk from Three Bridges mainline station.
What can we offer you?
- An exceptional programme of professional studies during your first year as an NQT with the support of a dedicated mentor and an experienced Professional Tutor
- Ongoing support for your own CPD and development
- In English, the support of a team of highly-skilled and dedicated staff
- The opportunity to gain A-level English Literature experience
- Recruitment incentives of up to £10K
- Free on site gym; discounts at high street stores; interest free season ticket loans, on-site parking; cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
Call us today on 01293 584604 to find out more, arrange a visit to meet the team and experience one of our exceptional English lessons.
Click here to visit the Hazelwick website to find out more about why Hazelwick is such a great place to work.