Robinsfield George Eliot Federation
NQTs for EYFS/KS1/KS2
Across the Federation for September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a well-organised, motivated and effective teacher with excellent classroom management skills, to join our friendly and professional team within the Federation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent classroom practice
• High expectations and a commitment to raising standards
• A proven track record of working as part of a team
• The skills to accelerate progress and raise attainment
The Robinsfield George Eliot Federation can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and eager children from diverse cultural and social backgrounds with an eagerness to learn
• A respectful working environment
• An opportunity to become part of a hardworking, highly motivated staff team
• Supportive and committed governors, staff and families with a clear belief in the ethos of the federation which strives to ensure every child reaches their full potential
Visits are highly recommended. To book a visit please contact Saara Purcell, School Business Manager on 020 7641 5019.
For an application pack please visit our website http://www.robinsfieldgeorgeeliotfed.co.uk/vacancies or download from the TES website. Completed applications can be posted to the school or emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 23rd April 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: week beginning 29th April 2019
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought. In accordance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, we are required to apply for an Enhanced DBS Check which, once received, you undertake to bring into school in order to update the Central Record. If the DBS Disclosure reveals relevant concerns, the Head teacher will discuss with you any matters revealed before a final decision is made to confirm your appointment. If, as a consequence, you are considered unsuitable for the post, this offer may be withdrawn.