ABC Teachers are looking for NQTS of any subject to start as soon as possible in Secondary schools across Staffordshire.
What are school’s looking for?
• Passionate and dedicated NQT’s of any subject.
• Individuals who want the best possible opportunities when furthering their own career.
• A willingness to improve skills as a teacher.
• A Strong desire to make a difference in schools.
• The ability to inspire and motivate pupils to achieve the very best.
What is expected?
Schools will be expecting you to develop relationships with pupils and staff, and integrate into your new respective department as quickly as possible. In order to assist you through your NQT year, schools are offering full support packages to ensure you are given help when needed. Resources will be ample, with the majority of schools being up to date with the latest technology that education has to offer. As well as the schools support, you will also receive full support from ABC via a dedicated consultant. We work with the large majority of the schools in Staffordshire, and take an extremely proactive approach into finding you your dream job, local to home.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.