Ardingly College, Nursery will be opening from 7am to 7pm for 50 weeks from September 2018, offering our children a continuity of care, in a familiar setting to cater for the needs of working parents. As a result, we are seeking a Nursery Assistant to cater for our new provision.
In this key role, you will encourage, support, guide and give practical help to the process of learning. To be successful, you will:
- hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years Childcare and GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at grade C or above;
- have experience of working with young children;
- be self-motivated and have the ability to work well in a team;
- be a good communicator;
- have a warm and welcoming demeanour that will inspire and make every child feel special;
- be open and happy to join in with our children no matter how silly the task and have fun and laughter in the workplace.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7am to 1.30pm, 52 weeks per year. Shifts operate between 7am – 1.30pm or 12.30pm to 7pm.
In return, you will be enrolled into our pension scheme, receive Death in Service benefit, access to our sports and leisure facilities, free meals and parking, and school fee remission.
Closing date: Thursday, 15th March 2018, however applications will be considered on receipt.
Interview date: w/c 19th March 2018.
Ardingly College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school for boys and girls aged 2½ -18, a member of the HMC and a school of the Woodard Corporation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All employees are required to undertake child protection screening appropriate to the post including enhanced DBS checks. Apply path www.ardingly.com/vacancies.