Aldar Academies are looking to appoint an experienced, high performing Nursery Lead Teacher, Al Forsan Nursery, commencing August 2018, to deliver first class quality education and childcare to young children aged 2-4 years. The successful candidate will work in close liaison with, and report directly to the Nursery Manager and will oversee the work of a team of Assistant Teachers and Support Staff within either a Pre FS1 or FS2 department, delivering the British EYFS curriculum.
- To ensure motivating, stimulating and appropriate learning opportunities are carefully planned for children of all abilities.
- To monitor standards of teaching and learning and the quality of pastoral care and support offered to all children within the department.
- To deliver appropriate training to team members and support and guidance, as required.
- To work in close partnership with parents.
- To establish effective networks with colleagues across other Aldar Academies schools.
- To oversee effective assessment, recording and reporting systems are implemented.
- To oversee the quality of curriculum and contribute to on-going improvement.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
- Tax Free Salary.
- Fully furnished accommodation.
- Medical insurance.
- Annual Flight allowance.
- Visa cost.
- Opportunities to share good practice with a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- BA Degree or higher qualification in Early Childhood Education or a Child Development related subject.
- Full qualified teacher status.
- A minimum of 2 years postgraduate experience in Early Childhood Education.
- A secure knowledge of the EYFS Framework.
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Valid certificate in paediatric first aid.
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding procedures and an understanding of Health and Safety issues relating to Early Years.
- Experience of leading and supporting a team of practitioners.
- Experience of financial management and budget planning.
- Musical ability an advantage
You will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of your passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. In your CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees, one of whom must be your current Principal.