Cheadle Hulme Primary School
Required from September 2018
The position is full time, full year
Salary Scale 6 – starting at £23,866 per annum
Flexible working will be considered.
We are seeking to appoint a full time Nursery Manager for our highly personalised 24 place nursery who will also have responsibility for managing the school’s wrap around provision. We are looking for someone who is eager to join our forward thinking Multi Academy Trust in this exciting new opportunity. You will have:
- A passion about working in childcare with an approachable and caring manner
- Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting
- A proven commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
- A proven track record of excellent practice
- The ability to inspire and to be creative
- Very high expectations of all pupils and staff
- A commitment to professional learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You would join a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals. Our Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. The successful applicant will be subject to all vetting and DBS checks.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the apply button:
Closing date: 9:00 am Monday 21st May 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 21st May 2018
Observations, presentations and interviews: Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th June
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.