Nursery Nurse: Early Years Foundation Stage
Pay: £290 - £350 per week
Contract Dates: September 2021 – December 2021
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Nursery Nurse to work in a local primary school in the Cramlington area. This is a full-time Nursery Nurse role, which will commence in September on a long-term basis. Working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage team, the successful Nursery Nurse will be required to provide general support within the Early Years Foundation Stage unit. You may also be required to deliver some 1:1 support.
This primary school is looking for a committed and successful Nursery Nurse to join their motivated team. They have effective leadership and staff members are motivated, engaged and general morale is high.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse or with children in the EYFS.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
• Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
• Have a patient and caring nature.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency