Smart Teachers is recruiting for Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurses TA to join a successful and popular school in the London borough of Ealing. The Nursery Nurse will be working in either Nursery or Reception and supporting individuals and groups. This is a full time Nursery Nurse position, which starts in September 2019 and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. This beautiful 3-form entry school has high quality resources, excellent training and CPD opportunities as well as a dedicated and supportive leadership team. The school is looking to appoint a dynamic and creative Nursery Nurse to join their forward thinking and highly successful EYFS team.
About the Role
• Nursery Nurse
• Full time
• September 2019 – July 2020
• Level 3 qualification required (candidates without a qualification but with solid experience working in EYFS will be considered)
• Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Three-form entry primary school located in West London
• Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
• Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
• ARP (Additionally resourced provision) opening in September 2018
• Brilliant resources available
• All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
• Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
• Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
• Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1709NN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta