Variety of Shifts/Hours
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Nursery Nurses to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local children's centres in Kirklees.
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit Nursery Nurses for short and long-term, full and part-time contracts starting as soon as possible.
You will have excellent knowledge of Early Years and will have the passion and experience of working with children.
To be considered for the position of Nursery Nurse you must:
- Have experience supporting Early Years children
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.