Are you passionate about the Early Years and committed to making a real difference to children’s lives? Do you have strong pedagogy and believe that a quality Early Years education gives children the best start in life? Then we want you to join our vibrant, diverse and welcoming school community. Our children are looking for a Nursery Nurse who is fair, enthusiastic and full of energy; loves to teach and loves to learn.
The Willow Primary School and Broadwaters’ Children’s Centre is a mainstream inner-city primary school and children’s centre, sharing a site with The Brook Special School.
We are very proud to have received our first outstanding from OFSTED for Childcare in May 2016 and then for the school in May 2017. We have a committed and hardworking staff team who play an active role in driving school improvement and ensuring our children always enjoy the best of what we have to offer.
We want you to:
· Join a team of practitioners responsible for the education and care of the children in the school
· Be an excellent practitioner with a track record of high quality practice
· Be involved in contributing to the teaching and learning programme in line with the aims and objectives of the school
· Provide activities for children’s learning and support their independence as learners
· Work under the direction and control of the Headteacher and Teacher
· Be a reflective practitioner, committed to your own professional development
You must have:
• The commitment to provide first class childcare
• The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
• Good organisational skills
• A caring, kind and approachable manner
• An understanding on how children develop and learn
We can offer you:
• an ambitious, passionate and focused senior and middle leadership team who work as a team to drive school improvement
• the opportunity to improve your skills through our excellent professional development and training programmes .
• a children’s centre with excellent facilities
• a dedicated, friendly, upbeat and supportive staffing team
The Willow School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced CRB check
We strongly advise you to visit the school. To arrange a visit, please contact Mandeep Sandhu, Admin Officer, on 0208 885 8800 or email: email@example.com
September or October 2018 start
Closing date: Monday 16th July 2018 at 9am
Shortlisting: Monday 16th July 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 18th July 2018 (take note of this date – you will be called on 16th July to let you know if you have an interview).