Smart Teachers are assisting various early years and children’s centre in Waltham Forest and Haringey on a day-to-day basis and are in need of Cache Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurses for both short and long-term assignments. If you are seeking flexible working hours, comforting large and small settings for employment, consistency in schedule, please apply now.
About the Role
• Nursery Nurse shifts, times varying from 0800 starts to 1800 finishes
• Shifts available on a daily , short-term and long term basis
• Hourly rates £10 per hour
About the School
• Three form entry school with attached early years children’s centre of excellence
• ‘Good’ Ofsted report with ‘outstanding’ features
• Ambitious and pioneering leadership team
• Multi-cultural demographic, high levels of EAL
• Strong links to the community
• No parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
• Cache Level 2 or 3 in Early Years Education
• Experience of working in early years settings
• Have strong communication skills, excellent manner and professionalism
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS12092.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.