Smart Teachers is recruiting for Nursery Nurses to work on a supply cover basis at a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. This four-form entry school is positioned across two sites with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. We are looking for dedicated, Nursery Nurses with a Level 3 qualification who wish to pursue their careers in Early Years for daily supply work, as well as short-term and long-term contracts. This is an opportunity not to be missed and Smart Teachers can offer you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in multiple Early Years settings if you are looking to widen your experience.
About the Roles
• Nursery Nurses
• Qualified Level 3
• Immediate start
• Flexible and tailored work options; daily-supply, short-term and long-term contracts available
• Working within an independent school
• Working with children aged 3-5 years of age
• £70 - £80 per day
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurses will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have proven experience working as a nursery nurse within a school/nursery setting
• Have recent nursery nurse experience (minimum 6 weeks)
• Level 3 qualification in childcare (or equivalent) is essential
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH5624NN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.