Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher to join a co-educational pre-prep school in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The ideal Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher will contribute to the ‘Outstanding’ nature of this setting and due to the opening of a second school in September 2018 there are ample opportunities for career progression. This is a full time contract starting in January 2018.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher
· Students are aged 2 to 4 with 12 in each class
· Team teaching environment
· Term time contract starting in January 2018
· 12:00pm finish every Friday
· Open to high achieving NQT’s
· Salaries from £22,000 - £31,000 (dependant on experience)
About the School
· The school has 58 children spread across 6 large classrooms with a separate sensory area
· Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Offers additional classes in Ballet, French, Music, Drama and Sports
· Friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff team
· A strong commitment to raising standards
· Ample opportunities for career progression
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
· Have a passion and commitment to high quality early years education
· Have a clear understanding of EYFS and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
· Have an exceptional command of English both written and oral
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JZB9876.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.