Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher with QTS / Primary Teacher to work within an “Outstanding” primary school in Hackney. This is a full time permanent position starting January 2019. The Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher with QTS / Primary Teacher will be working within a well-established team to deliver high quality, outstanding lessons to all year groups. The primary school has an excellent reputation, and the team works hard, to not only achieve excellent results, but to have a creative and collaborative working environment for both pupils and staff. If you are seeking a Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher with QTS / Primary Teacher role in a supportive and successful setting, please apply.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher with QTS / Primary Teacher
· Full time permanent role
· Up to £40000 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Easily accessible supportive primary school
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report
· Modern facilities
· Established and friendly team of staff
· Embraces a creative approach to teaching
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / EYFS Teacher with QTS / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Previous experience teaching the EYFS (desirable)
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference DXF4069.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.