At Smart Teachers, we work with a wide range of schools and educational settings. In this instance, we are working with a Nursery School whom is looking to add to their team.
The school is looking for a Nursery Teacher to join their highly motivated and driven team. Ideally, they are seeking a Nursery Teacher whom will be fundamental in providing a high quality and creative educational experience to its pupils aged 3 to 5.
Based in Haringey, with excellent transport links and boasting a lovely location, the setting offer fantastic opportunity to work with a support team of skilled education professionals. Career progression and CPD is subsequently encouraged and valued.
About the Role
- Nursery Teacher with QTS
- Full time position working with children aged 3 – 5 years
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- CPD and training is provided regularly
- Outstanding institution with an abundance of high demand places
- Friendly, supportive team of educators
In order to be considered, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXS17599.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.