Smart Teachers is recruiting a Nursery Teacher / Early Years Practitioner to teach four-year-old pupils at a co-ed primary school in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
The successful nursery teacher is required to start in February 2019 on a full-time contract. With small class sizes, an early finish each Friday, and a competitive salary, this is a great teaching opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Nursery Teacher / Practitioner.
The successful nursery teacher will be required to maintain the ‘Outstanding’ nature of this primary setting and there are good opportunities for career progression.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / Early Years Practitioner
• Teaching four-year-olds in a team-teaching environment
• 14 Children in each class (two teachers)
• Minimum Level 3 qualification / Early Years Degree required to apply
• Full-time / term-time contract starting in February 2019
• Early finish on a Friday
• Salary between £22,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Small popular co-educational school
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Excellent facilities in all classrooms
• Friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff
• Sociable working environment with regular team building events
• Strong commitment to maintaining and raising high standards
• Many opportunities for career progression
• Additional classes offered in ballet, French, music, drama and sport
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Early Years Practitioner will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Level 3 qualification / EY Degree / Bachelor of Education specialising in Early Years
• Have a passion and commitment to high quality early years education
• Have a clear understanding of the EYFS and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
• Have an exceptional command of English both written and oral
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ40374.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.