Nursery Teacher - September 2018
Sinai Jewish Primary School is seeking to recruit a Nursery Class Teacher to join our bright and modern Nursery
Sinai School is a dynamic, three form entry school. We strive to provide the best academic and Jewish education through a dynamic and forward thinking curriculum, underpinned by high quality and inspirational teaching. Our Nursery is happy, warm and friendly with a calm energy that our children thrive on.
Sinai School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated and creative individual to teach our nursery class. Our children are motivated and love learning; we are seeking a candidate with exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and outstanding practice, who is passionate about children's learning.
Ideal candidates will:
· Be an outstanding and qualified teacher
· Be passionate about and committed to high quality Early Years provision
· Have experience of raising achievement and developing excellence
· Have the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
· Be committed to working with parents and professionals
· Have experience of working in EYFS
We can offer you :
· Inner London Weighting
· An opportunity to grow into a leader
· Supportive Leadership Team
· Friendly staff
· A welcoming and friendly environment
· We will consider full or part time candidates
NQTs are welcome to apply
For further information about this posts or an application pack, please email: email@example.com or call to speak to Hayley Brotherton, on 020 8204 1550.
Sinai school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. Sinai is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.