Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Nursery Teacher to join a year round Nursery school near Clapham Common SW11, South West London. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to learn and achieve within education. The successful Nursery Teacher will be joining the school as soon as possible or in October for a permanent, full time contract. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher
· Full time, permanent contract starting ASAP or October
· Early Years Teaching Qualifications required
· Take part in some Montessori activities
· Responsible for 24 children
· Teaching children in the rising to school age group
· Nursery Assistants are present in the nursery throughout the day
· Salary starting from £25,000 (depending on experience)
· Working hours are 8am to 4pm (working all through the year)
About the School
· New manager has implemented practices which have promoted a significant improvement of the nursery
· Learning through play
· Bright, open plan nursery
· Lovely, newly refurbished building
· Family run nursery
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold an Early Years Teaching qualification (essential)
· Have recent UK based teaching experience in an Early Years setting
· Be a reflective practitioner who is eager to develop your skills and strengths
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV94076.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.