Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part-time Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a ‘Good' one form entry primary school in Hanwell (UB5). The school is looking to recruit a Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher to work part-time (mornings only) from September 2019 to July 2020. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. The schools is looking for a part-time Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher with a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and child centred pedagogy. There is an experienced Nursery Nurse and apprentice supporting you in class.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher
• Part time role, mornings only, Monday to Friday
• Covering classes across the school
• September 2019 – July 2020 on a temporary basis
• Generous daily rate £70-95
About the school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Vibrant community based school
• Strong parent partnership
• One form entry
• Inspirational and established SLT
• Excellent CPD available to staff both internal and external
• Forward thinking team
• Located in Hanwell
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXTA47270.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.