Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Denton, Tameside. This is a fixed term Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, which will commence in April 2020 until July 2020.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years team, the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on delivering phonics interventions to small groups, whilst also providing general classroom support for a class of 29 children.
This recently graded 'Outstanding' primary school is seeking a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated and vibrant Early Years team. The successful teaching assistant will be supported by an inspirational Headteacher and Senior Leadership team and a group of highly supportive governors.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an Early Years (EYFS) environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience supporting primary education at Early Years (EYFS) Level.
- Ideally have experience delivering phonics intervention groups.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manchester Primary team on 0161 273 7475