Office Manager and Headteacher's PA
36 (+ 45 mins) hours per week, 40 weeks per year
£23,007 - £24,431 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 6
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Work Pattern: Monday – 8.15 to 17.00 (1hr lunch), Tuesday to Friday – 8.15 to 16.30 (1hr lunch).
Term Time only + 5 training days + 5 days during the Summer break
The extra 45 minutes per week, to be worked over 40 weeks, per year will be annualised hours.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Field End Junior School for an experienced Office Manager who will also be the Headteacher’s PA. Our school is a unique and special place to work where the staff are a wonderful group of people who arrive each morning ready to give their best to every child. Field End has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant and innovative vision.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective running of the school office and the admin team, the administration of all human resource matters and IT in addition to the role of PA to the Headteacher. They will work closely with, and report to, the School Business Manager.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced and effective administrator
- Is enthusiastic and well organised
- Has excellent HR knowledge and understanding
- Is a proficient IT trouble shooter
- Is an effective communicator
- Has a good sense of humour
- Has a desire to progress their career
We, in return, will offer:
- A caring welcoming school with a supportive Governing Board
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive team
- Established successful links with our local cluster of schools
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- An inclusive school that the staff and children are proud of
- Well behaved and motivated children
If you believe you are the person who can help us on our continuing journey, we are confident that this special opportunity will provide an exciting, demanding and rewarding challenge.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 020 8866 8752.
CLOSING DATE: 17 January 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 19 January 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.