An exciting opportunity has arisen at this oversubscribed, successful secondary school which has been voted the best Cheshire Secondary School 2017 and recently been rated as Outstanding by Ofsted; the fourth time consecutively.
We are looking to appoint an Office Manager who has experience of working in a busy school office. They will lead the office team, supporting the teaching staff in the day-to-day running of the school, oversee attendance, work experience and the school rewards system.
The person appointed will need to be dynamic, enthusiastic and conscientious. They need to have excellent inter-personal skills enabling them communicate well with a wide range of people, including parents/carers and visitors. They will need to be flexible, organised, show initiative and lead by example.
We need someone who:
- can lead by example, showing initiative and enthusiasm
- has excellent timekeeping
- is highly organised and can manage their time effectively to prioritise and meet deadlines
- has experience in school administration
- has excellent knowledge of SIMS, Microsoft Word and Excel (including the mail merge function)
- has good oral and written communication
- has excellent customer care skills with experience of dealing with face-to-face interaction
- has a smart, professional appearance is essential.
For further details and an application form, please visit: www.sandhigh.cheshire.sch.uk
Closing date: Tuesday, 12th December 2017.