Grade 8 East Sussex Pay scale (£23,540 - £25,425) Pro Rata Term Time only
Breakwater Academy, Newhaven, East Sussex
As a growing multi-academy trust, we are seeking to recruit a talented office manager on a part-time basis, who shares our moral purpose. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do. If you are passionate about improving the life chances of all children, then STEP is the right place for you!
Passion — Urgency — Positivity — Aspiration —Commitment
Role & Responsibilities:
• Organise and supervise administrative systems within the academy.
• Contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services and/or management of support staff, including coordination and delegation of relevant activities.
• Support the management team in developing the business and resource management.
• Ensure high quality performance through effective monitoring, evaluation, development and best value approach to the use of resources to enable students to achieve their best.
• Oversee all aspects of the administrative work of the academy.
We can offer you:
• a compassionate and welcoming staff team, who are driven to achieve the best for
• a supportive leadership team, who want to bring out the best in their staff
Visits are actively encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School office: 01273 514300 Application packs can be downloaded from our websites www.breakwateracademy.org
Completed applications forms should be returned to Jackie Wales, Business Advisor at Jackie.Wales@stepacademytrust.org
Closing date: Midday 24th October 2019
Interviews : 4th November 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check.