Farleigh School is a highly successful co-educational boarding and day prep school of 460 pupils, aged three to 13, based in the beautiful Test Valley of Hampshire. A leading Catholic school which welcomes all faiths, Farleigh combines excellent teaching, modern facilities and countless opportunities for pupils to grow in confidence and discover their talents.
We seek to appoint an organised and self-motivated Office Manager to join our team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the main school office.
• Managing important communication with parents
• Providing administrative support for members of the Senior Leadership Team
• Line managing Receptionists and Administration Secretary
• Inputting and maintaining pupil records
• Administration in a busy office, working to tight timescales (essential)
• Planning, organisation and IT systems experience (essential)
• Knowledge of working in a busy school environment (desirable)
• Line management experience (desirable)
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
The hours of work will be from 08:30 until 16:30 Monday – Friday. This is a year round post with a salary circa £28,000. For further information and an application pack please contact Human Resources at Farleigh School on 01264 712766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th July 2019 at 10.00 am
Interviews will be held on Friday 2nd or Monday 5th August 2019
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) must be willing to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.