This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students has excellent facilities in all subject areas. Kingsford Community School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager to lead, manage, develop and support our busy office.
For this managerial post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
· Has experience in managing a large workload, multiple complex tasks and responding to changing priorities with a proven ability to meet required deadlines.
· Has at least two years’ experience as an office manager or administrator with senior responsibilities (this is desirable).
· Is educated to degree level or has a proven academic background.
· Has experience in using up-to-date Information and Communication Technology systems such as Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word and Excel.
· Has knowledge of SIMS (this is desirable, but not essential).
· Has experience in leading, managing and supporting a team and is willing to be flexible in the tasks undertaken.
Previous experience of a role in an educational setting is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the schools agreed application form will be considered.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 7476 4700.
Closing Date for receiving completed applications forms is: 16.00 p.m. Friday 9th February 2018.
Interviews: During week commencing Monday 26th February 2018.
KINGSFORD COMMUNITY SCHOOL Kingsford Way, Beckton, London E6 5JG Telephone: 020 7476 4700 Email: email@example.com