Eden Boys’ School Preston are seeking to appoint an excellent school Office Manager, who will lead and inspire our strong business support team.
This is a key position, as you will be central to the smooth operation of our busy School. You will have a varied role and will be expected to work consistently to a high standard. We are looking for someone who will be as passionate as we are in our mission ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’, and will thrive in an educational environment.
• Be flexible, with proven experience of problem solving under pressure;
• Able to multi task and effectively prioritise;
• Pay attention to detail and meet deadlines;
• Be confident and calm in challenging situations;
• Have experience of leading high performing teams.
If this describes you, and you can demonstrate how you meet the criteria in the person specification, we very much want to hear from you.
You will find a school that:
• Has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community;
• Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
• Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. For an informal and confidential discussion regarding the role, please call Faheema Asmal on 01772 926000.
CV’s will not be accepted for this post. Please note that if you have not heard from us by the interview date, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 22nd March 2019 12:00 pm
Interview date: (provisional) 1st April 2019