One to One Behaviour Support Worker
- Wakefield Specialist school provision (Pupil referral Unit)
- £65 - £75 per day
- Salary is dependant on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is to have relevant experience with Challenging behaviours / SEND in the past few years.
- Immediate start - Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 - Full time contracted role through Vision for Education (temporary to permanent for the right candidate)
- REFER A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE TO WORK FOR US & YOU’LL BOTH GET REWARDED £125 *
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time One to One Support worker to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local specialist setting in Wakefield. This will be a full time One to One role working with a specific young learner who will need support and encouragement fulfilling their daily routine in School. Although this can be an extremely challenging role it’s also very rewarding. One to One Support workers play an important role in helping to create structure and a positive experience in the students’ academic learning therefore we are looking for a committed, hardworking Support Worker to join the team.
The school specialises in catering for students with Social, Emotional and mental Health challenges and have a driven and successful teaching and management team. This specialist setting caters for students from KS2 – KS5 in a specialist setting adapted to the needs of the students. Some students may require help with personal care needs.
- To be considered for the One to One Support worker position, you will:
- Have experience within the last 2 years in a similar setting that we are able to gain professional references from
- Hold a team teach certificate or be willing to attend training with Vision for Education (FREE OF CHARGE!)
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a One to One Support Worker (SEND / Behavioural), you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a One to One Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928 or email@example.com
*They must have worked a total of 30 days for us for the bonus to be received