Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified teacher to take on the role of a One to One Tutor to join our successful supply teaching support team. The One to One Tutor role is on an ad-hoc basis either working with students in their home.
We are looking for a committed and successful Tutor to work alongside pupils on a one to one basis. The position of One to One Tutor will see you planning and delivering work according to the pupils’ ability.
The successful One to One Tutor will have excellent knowledge of working with children and ideally will have worked with children in a similar setting. To be considered for the One to One Tutor position you must:
- Have experience tutoring
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
What Vision for Education can offer:
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Tutor, you will receive:
- Excellent rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, submit your CV for consideration or contact the Lincolnshire branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.